<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.hungrynomad.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hungry Nomad: Welcome to the City of Brotherly Love

July 17, 2012

Welcome to the City of Brotherly Love



Goodbye New Orleans. Hello Philadelphia. The city of brotherly love, cheesesteaks, rocky bilboa and all the other good stuff that Philly is known for. What's most exciting for me was to learn that Philadelphia is another foodie haven. Although I am having New Orleans withdrawals I am adapting to my new home town and starting to venture out to local restaurants. And boy- are there a lot of good ones. The large mix of immigrant groups has led to culinary heaven: Italian, Vietnamese, Chinese, French and even Portuguese. I have never had Portuguese food outside of Portugal!  I'll be reporting back on my findings and will also venture out to surrounding cities to explore. So don't be surprised to see a mix of reviews from Philadelphia, New York and D.C.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home