<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.hungrynomad.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hungry Nomad: Le Fumoir (Paris)

December 1, 2010

Le Fumoir (Paris)

What can be more amazing then sipping on a glass of white wine in the evening while staring across the street at the magnificent Louvre?

Ahhh Le Fumoir. I had the pleasure of working just a couple of blocks away and found myself on many of nights having a post-work glass(es) of wine at le Fumoir. For me there is nothing more beautiful than the louvre at night glowing under yellow lights. Having a glass of wine while taking in so much history and culture is priceless (the crowd isn't so bad either so make sure to do some people watching). The decor inside is interesting... books line the walls giving the impression that you are dining in a library. Although I have never had a chance to eat at this fabulous spot I have seen the food they serve and it all does look delicious. I myself like to settle back for a glass of the Sancerre.

6 rue de l’amiral Coligny   75001  Paris

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home