<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.hungrynomad.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hungry Nomad: House Guest (Vancouver, Canada)

December 20, 2011

House Guest (Vancouver, Canada)

House Guest opened its door to the public in October. It's located on Water street in Gastown. I've been there on several occasions since it seems everyone I know is having their birthdays and special occasions here. The food is hit or miss but on this last trip I went for brunch on Sunday and it was really amazing! There are only a very select few dishes on the menu but all of them were delicious. I tried a bit of each of my friends. The Croque Madame was different in the Best way! There was even a hash brown patty in the middle of the sandwich. My little friend on the right had the waffles which were delicious as well. I even contemplated getting an order as 'dessert' but felt too ashamed so I will have to go back again for the waffles. 

The service is not so great and each friend who has gone so far has had a negative experience. Given the name you would expect some friendly 'guest' service; but don't expect too much or else you will be disappointed. This is the newest hip, trendy joint in Gastown which is packed most weekends. Don't forget to go downstairs to their small lounge/bar area. It's definitely worth a visit. 





Gypsy Benedict


Croque Madame

House Guest on Urbanspoon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home