<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.hungrynomad.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hungry Nomad: Hubbub Sandwiches (Vancouver, Canada)

February 20, 2012

Hubbub Sandwiches (Vancouver, Canada)

The quest to find the ultimate sandwich has resulted in a search through town for the best and tastiest.   A few months back while walking back from the courthouse I discovered Hubbub Sandwiches: A small sandwich shop located conveniently for my sake across from the courthouse. It was love at first bite. Their sandwiches are each made with detail and love. You can feel it in every bite. I have only tried the turkey sausage and pulled pork which I love equally. However, the turkey sausage has carved a special place in my heart...or rather stomach. The sausage is made locally and tastes extremely fresh with the right amount of herbs and spices for that extra punch. The bread made in house is chewy and ever so delicious. Each sandwich comes with a long strip of onion and a delicious messy sauce. I am a big fan of adding chips to my sandwiches so you can imagine how delighted I was to find out that you have the option of ordering a side of house made chips, corn cob, quinoa salad or coleslaw. 

Hubbub also makes delicious salads...although I am yet to try. I have gone in there with the intention of getting a salad but have succumbed to my stomach's pressure and ordered their turkey sandwich on most occasions. In my humble opinion, Hubbub has created the perfect sandwich.









The Boys hard at work

House made chips
My favorite: Turkey Sausage Sandwich
The Killer Combo
Turkey Sausage Salad
Pulled pork sandwich


Hungry Nomad's Must-Try Suggestion: 

1- The Turkey Sausage Sandwich
2- House Made Chips
Hubbub Sandwiches on Urbanspoon

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home