<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.hungrynomad.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hungry Nomad: Miel Patisserie- Rittenhouse Square (Philadelphia, USA)

October 9, 2012

Miel Patisserie- Rittenhouse Square (Philadelphia, USA)

I discovered a lovely french pastry shop in the Rittenhouse area. What a shame that I didn't find it sooner. Walking through the doors my eyes quickly turned to the pastry counter, the bread baskets and rows of french desserts including my favorite macarons. Having skipped lunch I decided to treat myself to dessert: not one but two. I opted for a latte with a lemon tart and rose water macaron.

 
The latte was great. Went really well with small mouthfuls of the lemon tart.


The rose macaron tasted like many Persian desserts which use rose water. It was also a perfect macaron: chewy inside with a slight crispy exterior. As I sat there indulging myself, many came in to buy their bread and bags full of dessert. Seems like I am the only one in town that didn't know about this place. I will definitely be back for more.

 

Miel Patisserie on Urbanspoon

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At October 16, 2012 , Anonymous Po-Yi said...

That rose-water macaron looks very, very good!

 
At December 06, 2012 , Blogger Hungry Nomad said...

Hi Po-Yi. Thanks for reading. The macarons at Miel are generally very good. You can't go wrong but rose water was particularly good.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home