<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.hungrynomad.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hungry Nomad: Greetings from Sint Marteen/St. Martin (Caribbean)

June 8, 2012

Greetings from Sint Marteen/St. Martin (Caribbean)

You may (or may not) have noticed that I have been missing in action and that my blog has been post-less for several weeks. It is not because I have been lazy or not eating, quite the contrary- I have been eating tons and travelling lots. But most importantly it was my wedding or I guess its more accurate to say that it was the Count and my wedding followed by our honeymoon in St. Martin. Hosting over a 100 out of town guests in New Orleans pre and post wedding didn't leave much time to keep my blog up to date. But I am back with plenty of treats to write about. 

Below is a photo of a slice of heaven on earth: Anse Marcel beach in St. Martin. My food adventures will follow shortly. 


Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 10, 2012 , Blogger nathaliedelakim said...

WOW! Gorgeous photo and congratulations girl!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home